Shannon joined Linder Myers in January 2019 at our Chester office and works as a paralegal in our family department. More recently, she has begun splitting her time between the family and trusts & estates departments. Shannon graduated from Leeds Beckett University in 2018 with an LLB Law Degree. Shannon is due to start her training contract with us in October 2020 with the aim of qualifying in 2022 and aspires to work in both family and trusts & estates after qualifying.
- Working between both family and trusts & estates departments
- Family: assisting with a variety of areas namely, divorce, finances and children matters
- Trusts & estates: assist with the drafting of wills and lasting powers of attorney.
Career & Qualifications
- Leeds Beckett University, LLB Law Degree, 2:1, 2018
- University of Law, Chester, Legal Practice Course with Masters in Law, Commendation, 2020
Outside of work, Shannon enjoys socialising with friends and family, attending the gym, and seeing as much of the world as she can through holidays.