Salma joined Linder Myers in May 2020 as a litigation executive within our medical negligence department. With extensive experience in managing complex high-value personal injury claims and civil litigation, she is primarily based in our Sale office.
Career & Qualifications
- Bar Vocational Course, Non-practicing Barrister, Manchester Metropolitan University, 2009
- Leeds Metropolitan University – LLB (Hons), 2008
Salma prides herself on being client-care focused and understanding the needs of her clients during what often are difficult and emotional times.
- Misdiagnosis of fractures
- Hospital-acquired infections
- Hospital mistreatment
- Surgical errors
- Birthing injuries/death
- Amputations resulting from clinical negligence mistakes
Outside of work, Salma enjoys ice skating, reading and volunteering, and is also fluent in Urdu and Punjabi.