Lauren joined Linder Myers in September 2017 as a paralegal within our commercial litigation department; focusing on dispute resolution, management, and avoidance rather than conflict. After working as a paralegal for 18-months, Lauren started her training contract at Linder Myers. Lauren is due to complete her training contract at the end of September 2020, and is currently working in our family department.
- Acting on behalf of parents and guardians in care proceedings
- Prepare witness statements
- Responses to threshold
- Letters of instruction to experts
- Attending Court to assists Counsel
Career & Qualifications
- Manchester Metropolitan University, Law LLB (Hons), 2016.
- Manchester Metropolitan University, LPC, 2017.
Outside of work, Lauren has danced and attended cheer competitions from the age of four, representing both the UK and Europe at World level. As a result of her passion, Lauren now teaches dance and cheer to children every week, as well as still training and participating herself. Lauren also has a passion for travelling, with some of her favourite places being Bali and New York City. She regularly attends hot yoga classes and enjoys socialising with her friends.