Emma Channon is a principal lawyer and head of the employment team at Linder Myers’ Lytham office.
Qualifying in 2007, Emma has over 20 years’ experience in the legal industry. Emma advises her clients on a range of employment law matters, and has particular expertise in:
- Advising on HR policies and procedures
- Dealing with unfair and wrongful dismissal claims
- Drafting and negotiating settlement agreements
- Assisting and advising on employment tribunals
- Employment contract and staff handbook drafting and amendments
- Discrimination by way of sex, age, race and disability
- Dealing with civil and commercial litigation.
Additionally, Emma also has experience of negotiating football player contract terms and settlement agreement and successfully taking cases to and defending cases at the employment tribunal and the County Court.
Outside of work, Emma enjoys spending time with her children and walking on the beach and in the countryside with her dogs. She is also a loyal Manchester City fan and volunteers with local animal charities (trying her best not to bring them all home!).