Claire joined Linder Myers in 2005, under Rowlands Solicitors. She began her CILEx training in September 2011 and qualified as a Chartered Legal Executive in 2019. Claire works in our occupational disease department.
Claire has vast experience in handling a diverse caseload across occupational disease and successful history of pursuing claims of a significant value. Claire prides herself on providing the very best service to her clients, to ensure they get the results they deserve, and is known for her efficiency and tenacity.
- Asbestos-related disease, including high value mesothelioma and asbestos-related lung cancer cases, asbestosis and pleural thickening
- Claims for Hand Arm Vibration Syndrome
- Claims for Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Claims for Repetitive Strain Injuries
- Claims for Noise-Induced Hearing Loss
- Employers Liability Claims
- Occupiers Liability and Public Liability Claims
- Applications to the Criminal Injury Compensation Authority, particularly in relation to historic sexual abuse
Career & Qualifications
- CILEx Law School, 2019
Outside of work, Claire spends her time in the gym, socialising with friends and is a keen traveller and festival-goer.
Kind words and warm applause