Claire is a Chartered Legal Executive in our Occupational Disease department. Beginning her career at Linder Myers in 2005 (under Rowlands Solicitors), Claire began her CILEx training in September 2011 and qualified in 2019.
Claire has vast experience in handling a diverse caseload across Occupational Disease and a successful history of pursuing claims of a significant value. Claire prides herself on providing the very best service to her clients, to ensure they get the results they deserve, and is known for her efficiency and tenacity.
Claire’s expertise includes:
- Asbestos-related disease, including high value mesothelioma and asbestos-related lung cancer cases, asbestosis and pleural thickening
- Claims for Hand Arm Vibration Syndrome
- Claims for Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Claims for Repetitive Strain Injuries
- Claims for Noise-Induced Hearing Loss.
- Employers Liability Claims
- Occupiers Liability and Public Liability Claims
- Applications to the Criminal Injury Compensation Authority, particularly in relation to historic sexual abuse.
Outside of work, Claire spends her time in the gym, socialising with friends and is a keen traveller and festival goer.
Kind words and warm applause