Andrew joined Linder Myers in May 2015 as a paralegal within our commercial property department, working across the full spectrum of commercial property matters. After a successful two years at this level, Andrew began his training in 2017 until completing and qualifying as a Solicitor in 2019.
- Acquisitions and disposals of commercial property and development sites
- Landlord and tenant work, including but not limited to leases, assignments and underletting’s
- Property finance
- Option agreements
- Lease enfranchisement
- Agricultural acquisitions and disposals
- High-value residential acquisitions and disposals
Andrew studied his LLB (Hons) in law at Edge Hill University and his LPC at Liverpool John Moores University. Following his Graduation, Andrew began his law career in 2013, before joining Linder Myers two years later.
Career & Qualifications
- Edge Hill University, Law LLB (Hons), 2014.
- Liverpool John Moores, LPC, 2015.
Outside of work, Andrew is passionate about taking part in challenges for charitable causes; some notable mentions include the Yorkshire 3 Peaks challenge for JDRF and the Macmillan ‘Longest Day Golf Challenge’, completing four rounds of golf in one day. In his spare time, Andrew enjoys long-distance running, playing golf with his friends and supporting Wigan Athletic Football Club.
Kind words and warm applause
"thank you for your much valued input, your help has given me peace of mind and confidence that all is in order and as it should be".
"Thank you for all your support in dealing with my various transactions."