Are you an experienced Marketing Executive who enjoys a challenging role, with control over several brands and websites? If so, this job is for you.
We are part of the ‘Metamorph group of companies’ and are recruiting a marketing executive to play an active role in the development of our existing brands and any new companies that come on board.
Reporting to the Marketing Manager, you will be given full autonomy to suggest and make improvements on the overall structure and optimisation of the company sites and digital marketing activities.
Scope of role
- To implement, monitor and continuously enhance marketing activities, both local and corporate, providing regular feedback to internal stakeholders
- Manage the regional website ensuring it is up to date, relevant and reflective of local business needs and central marketing initiatives.
- Be the voice of social media and create a strong local digital presence
- Develop local blogs and articles and encourage engagement by local thought leaders to drive content
- Achieve a consistent presence in local publications (both paper and digital) that is reflective of our brand and thought leadership themes.
- Develop strong relationships with both editorial contacts and key speakers/thought leaders within the local industry
- Provide input and implement locally , lead generation and retention activities, which maximises profitable revenue streams and cross selling opportunities
- Plan and implement the local events programme and monitor /report its effectiveness
- Development of new and keeping all sales literature and stationary up to date
- Brand and legal/regulatory compliance in relation to all customer activity
- Seek out PR and advertising opportunities
Qualifications, skills, knowledge and experience:
- Graduate calibre with at least 3 years experience in Marketing
- Legal / professional services Marketing experience would be advantageous.
- Excellent communication, inter-personal, influencing and presentation skills to deliver change
- Self-motivated, with the ability to work autonomously and “make things happen” through your own initiative.
- Team player with an ability to pro activity develop strong, positive working relationships with both internal and external departments and stakeholders
- Strong organisational skills, attention to detail and the ability to prioritise in a changing environment
- Flexible & adaptable with ‘can-do’ attitude & pro-active & creative approach to problem solving
- Sound problem solving skills and commercial judgement
- Remain calm & able to produce results under pressure within a fast moving environment
- Attention to detail with ability to identify potential issues & plan for contingency
- IT literate with excellent skills in Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
- HTML experience is desirable, but not essential
- Excellent copywriting and proof reading skills.
- Able to demonstrate success in a range of Creative Communication and digital campaigns
- Previous web experience with an understanding of a CMS (ideally WordPress)
- Able to demonstrate success of press campaigns and initiatives that have driven industry interest
- Ideally have experience in co-ordinating events
- 24 days holiday
- Death in Service – 3 x salary
- Private Medical Insurance – single cover
- Opportunity to buy and sell holiday
- Pension Scheme