Contact Us

Housing Disrepair

A tenant living in a residential property does not have to tolerate conditions of disrepair and inconvenience at their rented property and are entitled to have essential repairs carried out and compensation.

Landlords should be notified of the disrepair and must not delay unreasonably in carry out works. The amount of compensation for inconvenience can be considerable and this can include compensation for respiratory symptoms attributable to actionable dampness.

Specialist property litigation lawyer Paul Magee was the claimant’s solicitor in the lead Court of Appeal case of Wallace v Manchester City Council and has helped hundreds of clients successfully obtain repairs and substantial compensation awards.

Contact us today to find out more about how we can help you.

Contact us