Accidents in the work place are common. If you are unfortunate enough to have an accident at work, you may be able to make a personal injury claim for compensation.
Common accidents at work are:
- Defective or dangerous machinery
- Slips or trip involving debris or dangerous services
- Injuries from lifting or manual handling
- Injuries in the construction industry
- Exposure to harmful and dangerous substances
- Falls from a height at work
- Farm accidents
- Personal protective equipment incidents
An employer has a duty of care to ensure that you are safe whilst at work. There are various health and safety regulations that your employer should adhere to. If your employer breaches these, and you are injured as a result of this breach you may be entitled to claim compensation.
Our Personal Injury solicitors are able to offer a no win, no fee agreement which means just that. If you lose the case, you don’t pay anything.
In some instances, you may have the benefit of legal cover through your house insurance or other financial product or via your Trade Union which means that we will be able to act on your behalf with the benefit of that policy, again, at no extra cost to you.
We are able to act on behalf of any employee who has been injured at work which is not their fault. Our expert work injury solicitors offer a full service when pursuing compensation claims for accidents at work. We can:
- Liaise with your employer and their insurers to save you the hassle
- Arrange a medical examination
- Organise private medical treatment where liability of your claim has been admitted
We have extensive experience in dealing with these forms of claims on both a local and national basis.
Our personal injury team has a range of qualified lawyers from partners to experienced legal assistants with over 30 years experience so that you can be sure the right person will be handling your claim.
If you have suffered a significant personal injury, contact a member of our team on 0161 832 6972 or email a summary of your claim, with your contact details, to email@example.com.