At Linder Myers our specialist occupational disease solicitors have extensive experience of successfully and sensitively securing compensation for victims of mesothelioma.
Caused by exposure to asbestos, mesothelioma is a cancer of the cells which line the internal organs, often the lungs, with symptoms which can include breathlessness and chest or back pain.
With no known cure, mesothelioma has a serious impact on life expectancy. If you or a family member has been exposed to asbestos and has developed mesothelioma, we can help. Where appropriate we also act on behalf of relatives and dependents of people who have died as a result of exposure to asbestos.
We have experience in:
- Mesothelioma claims against employers/former employers and their insurers
- Mesothelioma claims against companies who supplied asbestos
- Mesothelioma claims against companies who owned and operated factories using asbestos
- Mesothelioma claims on behalf of individuals exposed to asbestos from factories which while living or working nearby
- Mesothelioma claims against companies which are no longer trading
Unlike other asbestos related diseases, mesothelioma can develop even after very short periods of asbestos exposure or limited asbestos inhalation.
Compensation for mesothelioma
Recent changes in the law, and the introduction of a government scheme to ensure victims are compensated even if their employer or employer’s insurer cannot be traced, mean that there is now a far better chance of success for asbestos and mesothelioma compensation claims.
With strict time limits imposed on recovering occupational disease compensation it’s important to act soon. Contact our Occupational Disease department today to find out more about how we can help you.
You can speak to a member of our team on 0161 835 8832. Alternatively, please email a summary of your potential claim and contact details to firstname.lastname@example.org