At Linder Myers our specialist occupational disease solicitors have extensive experience of successfully and sensitively securing compensation for victims of industrial lung disease and cancer.
Where appropriate we also act on behalf of relatives and dependants of people who have died as a result of lung cancer caused by exposure to asbestos.
On appointment our experienced solicitors will gather evidence, investigate, and purse your claim to secure asbestos and lung cancer compensation for you and your family.
We have experience in:
- Lung cancer claims against employers/former employers and their insurers
- Lung cancer claims against companies who supplied asbestos
- Lung cancer claims against companies who owned and operated factories using asbestos
- Lung cancer claims on behalf of individuals exposed to factories which contained asbestos while living or working nearby
- Lung cancer claims against companies which are no longer trading
Compensation for lung cancer
If you have been exposed to asbestos and developed lung cancer it is important to take legal advice as soon as possible. You can still make a claim even if you have been a smoker.
With strict time limits imposed on recovering occupational disease compensation it’s important to act soon. Contact our Occupational Disease department today to find out more about how we can help you.
You can speak to a member of our team on 0161 835 8832. Alternatively, please email a summary of your potential claim and contact details to firstname.lastname@example.orgSupport for victims of asbestos related diseases