At Linder Myers we specialise in securing compensation for victims of occupational injuries and diseases, with most claims dealt with on a ‘no win – no fee’ basis.
With the majority of clients successfully awarded compensation (often in excess of £100,000), if you or a family member has been a victim of a work related disease or illness, we can help.
We have experience in securing compensation for the following work related diseases:
- Respiratory diseases and related lung conditions such as asbestosis, pleural thickening, mesothelioma and asthma
- Noise induced injuries such as hearing loss and tinnitus
- Vibration syndromes such as vibration white finger and hand and arm vibration syndrome
- Repetitive strain injuries affecting hands, wrists, arms, necks or shoulders
- Cancer conditions of the bladder or skin
- Nerve related injuries such as carpal tunnel syndrome
Why choose Linder Myers?
Our industrial disease lawyers work in partnership with specialist industrial engineers and medical professionals to deliver the best possible results for you.
We also act on behalf of relatives and dependants of people who have died as a result of workplace diseases. With many years often lapsing between exposure and diagnosis, if a former employer is no longer in operation, we may still be able to recover compensation on your behalf by tracing the relevant insurer.
With strict time limits imposed on recovering occupational disease compensation it’s important to act soon. Contact our Occupational Disease department today to find out more about how we can help you.
You can speak to a member of our team on 0161 835 8832. Alternatively, please email a summary of your potential claim and contact details to email@example.com