Sexual abuse, and specifically, historic child sexual abuse, is increasingly out in the open as a growing number of high profile victims are coming forward to tell their harrowing tales. Our personal injury solicitors can help if you are ready to pursue justice and child sexual abuse compensation if you, or someone you know, has suffered.
Victims of sexual abuse shouldn’t suffer in silence.
- According to the NSPCC, 1 in 20 children in the UK have been sexually abused
- Compensation is available via CICA of up to a maximum of £500,000
- CICA dealt with 3,555 applications for compensation sought due to child sexual abuse in 2015/16
- CICA pays up to £200 million annually for criminal injuries compensation
- Our personal injury specialists are here to help