Niki qualified as a Greek Lawyer in 2008 and has worked for years as an Independent Legal Advisor for one of the biggest commercial banks in Greece. She was admitted as a Solicitor in 2014 having successfully completed the Qualified Lawyers Transfer Scheme.
Niki joined Linder Myers in November 2016, prior to which she worked as a Company and Commercial Consultant for Chance Hunter Solicitors LLP.
Niki specialises in a wide range of Corporate Commercial matters including:
- Shareholder agreements
- Advising on business transfers
- Drafting commercial agents agreements
- Distributorships franchising
- Commercial contracts
- Contract law
- Management buyouts and buy-ins
- Company share sale and purchase agreements
- Company start ups and shareholders agreements
- Terms and conditions of trading
In her free time, Niki loves cooking and travelling; she will often cook for her family and friends ethnic dishes based on recipes gathered during her latest travels.
Kind words and warm applause
"Thank you so much for your help. Living in a foreign country every word of advice is priceless." Stathis