Our expert Occupational Disease department provides specialist legal advice for compensation claims arising from industrial disease.
We work with industrial and medical professionals to ensure a thorough and independent investigation.
At Linder Myers we aim to make the process easy to understand, simple to follow and at no stress to you and your family. We also act on behalf of relatives or dependants of persons who have died as a result of exposure to Asbestos, dust or chemicals.
We are experienced in the following occupational diseases:
- Pleural thickening
- Carpal tunnel syndrome
- Cancer of the bladder, lungs or skin
- Asthma arising from dust or chemicals
- Vibratory White Finger (Hand Arm Vibration Syndrome)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Deafness or hearing damage through exposure to noise
- Repetitive Strain Injuries affecting hands, wrist, arm or shoulders.
There are strict time limits imposed on recovering compensation in these types of cases so it is important to get legal advice as early as possible.