At Linder Myers our specialist occupational disease solicitors have extensive experience of successfully and sensitively securing compensation for victims of asbestos related deseases and diseases.
Asbestos related diseases are extremely serious and can often shorten life expectancy. Compensation can give you and your family the financial security needed when you are no longer able to work.
Once instructed our experienced solicitors will gather evidence, track down former employers or their insurers, and purse your claim to secure asbestos compensation for you and your family. We have experience in:
- Asbestos claims against employers/former employers and their insurers
- Asbestos claims against companies who supplied asbestos
- Asbestos claims against companies who owned and operated factories using asbestos
- Asbestos claims on behalf of individuals exposed to asbestos from factories while living or working nearby
- Asbestos claims against companies which are no longer trading (with internal investigators trained in tracking down insurance companies)
Our asbestos solicitors have experience in bringing successful compensation claims on behalf of engineers, dockers, construction workers, joiners, electricians, power station workers, seafarers, teachers, office staff, decorators, railway workers, laggers, insulators, joiners, roofers, labourers, maintenance fitters and more.
Compensation for asbestos related diseases
Typically diagnosed 30 or more years after exposure, if you have been exposed to asbestos but not developed an asbestos related disease we recommend you take action.
- Report the incident to your employer and your union if you are a member of one.
- Speak to your GP to make sure your exposure is noted in your medical records.
- Seek legal advice. If you are unsure about anything, we can record your details so that if a disease arises in future we are well placed to claim compensation on your behalf.
With strict time limits imposed on recovering occupational disease compensation it’s important to act soon.
You can speak to a member of our team on 0161 835 8832. Alternatively, please email a summary of your potential claim and contact details to email@example.com