If you have developed dermatitis due to the negligence of your current or former employer, you could be entitled to claim compensation.
At Linder Myers we specialise in securing compensation for victims of occupational dermatitis. An inflammation of the skin which includes eczema and other skin conditions, dermatitis is one of the most widespread causes of illness at work.
- Workers who handle irritant chemicals
- Individuals working with raw materials or metals
- Workers exposed to fibre glass
- Those whose skin is at risk from abrasion, friction and pressure
- Workers exposed to extreme weather conditions
Symptoms include itchiness, redness, flaky skin and inflammation.
Our experienced team has worked on dermatitis compensation claims including localised rashes and all over skin problems.
You can speak to a member of our team on 0844 984 6487. Alternatively, please email a summary of your potential claim and contact details to email@example.com