A relationship breakdown or divorce is a stressful, emotional and difficult time for everyone involved. Our divorce lawyers can help you through the process, making sure you have all the support you need for the next stage of your life.
Very often in a divorce or relationship breakdown there are children involved, and of course there are also financial consequences to consider which can be complicated. Our experienced divorce lawyers can assist you through the process, providing you with expert legal guidance when planning for your future.
Our team is highly experienced in providing advice and support on a broad range of issues concerning a divorce or relationship breakdown, so can be trusted to handle your divorce process with great competence.
We also specialise in collaborative law, an approach that gives couples the opportunity to separate without necessarily going to court. Often quick in comparison to traditional divorce proceedings, this can be a good option for a couple wanting to separate amicably.
We can provide advice on the grounds for divorce which are:
- Your partner has committed adultery and you find it intolerable to live with him/her
- Your partner has behaved in such a manner that you cannot be reasonably expected to live with him/her
- You have lived apart for two years and you both agree to there being a divorce
- Your partner has deserted you for a period of two years or more
- You and your partner have lived apart for five years or more, whether or not your partner agrees with the divorce
If you’d like to find out more about how our divorce lawyers can help you, contact us today.Contact us
- A complete legal guide to divorce and separation: In this short guide our expert divorce lawyers have provided information and advice on the divorce process in order to help you fully understand what to expect and what you need to think about when separating from your partner. Download our complete guide to divorce and separation here.