Consistently winning significant amounts of compensation for employees both by negotiation and in Employment Tribunal proceedings, our dedicated team of specialist employment lawyers has extensive experience of acting for employees in unfair dismissal claims arising out of redundancy.
If you believe that your proposed or actual redundancy is unfair, you may well be able to claim for unfair dismissal. It is not uncommon for employees in these circumstances to believe that they have been treated unfairly and we can provide you with advice on whether or not you have a legal claim.
Fighting your corner, we can negotiate with your employers concerning an agreed sum of compensation or, alternatively, represent you in an Employment Tribunal claim for unfair dismissal. We can also assist you in negotiating improved terms if you are offered a settlement agreement (previously called a compromise agreement).
Offering expert guidance from the outset and throughout the proceedings, we ensure that proper consideration is given to issues that will have an effect on the outcome of your case. This is particularly important if your employer has failed to:
- Properly establish that there is a genuine redundancy situation
- Engage in meaningful and conscientious consultation concerning proposed redundancies
- Give adequate consideration to establishing a fair pool for selection for redundancies
- Agree fair and objective selection criteria with their employees
- Objectively score such employees against such criteria
- Give adequate consideration to alternative employment
If you would like to find out more about how we can help you mount a case for unfair dismissal via redundancy, please contact us today.