Helping you to achieve the most beneficial terms and conditions whilst protecting your best interests, our dedicated team of specialist employment lawyers can provide you with advice and negotiate amendments to any director’s service agreements provided by your employer and can also represent you if required.
Providing expert advice and guidance from the outset, we ensure that proper consideration is given to matters that will have a material effect on the drafting of director’s service agreements. With extensive experience of litigation arising out of disputes in this area, and with access to the most up to date legal precedents and materials, our knowledge and expertise is invaluable in helping you to avoid the many pitfalls that can arise when drafting or negotiating director’s service agreements.
Typically director’s service agreements will include provision in relation to the following:
- A clause to protect confidential information and intellectual property belonging to the company.
- Restrictive covenants to protect the company’s goodwill and business interests.
- Clauses to give the company the ability to place a director on garden leave or make a lawful payment in lieu of notice.
- Provisions as to how a director’s legal position at Companies House should be dealt with on termination of employment.
- A clear definition of a director’s duties and responsibilities to the company.
- Adequate clauses dealing with such matters as company cars, pensions and fringe benefits such as medical insurance.
- Clauses in relation to contractual and discretionary bonus schemes
To find out more about how we can help you, contact us today.