At Linder Myers, we defend both individuals and businesses charged with road or transport offences and have a high success rate defending our clients in such cases.
However, with prosecuting often leading to the loss of driving licenses, and potentially affecting your company’s operating licence it’s important to act soon.
We provide specialist advice and representation to help businesses on all aspects of road traffic law including:
- Inspections by the Driver & Vehicle Standards Agency
- Representation at Public Inquiries before the Traffic Commissioner
- Divers hours and tachograph rules
- Dangerous and careless driving
- Driving while under the influence
- Driving without insurance
- Dangerous/careless driving
- Overloading vehicles
- Other road/transport offences
Depending on the type of motoring offence you face, there are a number of options available to you. Once appointed, we’ll work with you to identify any arguments that can be used to protect your licence and reduce the impact to your reputation and your operations.
Contact us today for a free initial consultation to find out more about how we can help you and your business.Contact us