Protect your business with Employ-Line
Faced with the possibility of litigation and compensation claims, business owners often find it hard to keep a clear head. Employ-Line minimises these risks and protects your business through specialist legal support, employment law advice and representation.
Employ-Line is designed to help your business prevent or mitigate the effects of many common employment law issues. An increasing number of employees are bringing claims against their employers, many of which could be avoided with timely intervention. The specialist employment law advice provided by Employ-Line can minimise the risk of your business becoming embroiled in expensive and time-consuming employment litigation.
Employ-Line operates on a fixed fee basis, so you can manage your costs and budget for regular monthly payments. The service will be tailored to the specific needs of your business, and is backed by optional insurance against employment tribunal compensation and legal costs. Considering the increasing frequency of tribunals and the hundreds of thousands of pounds that can be awarded to claimants, this provides a level of protection that your business cannot afford to be without.
By aiming to resolve issues before they escalate, the Employ-Line service protects your reputation as well as your pocket.
What benefits does Employ-Line include?
- Audit of your current employment procedures including drafting and amending contracts of employment and staff handbooks to ensure they work to your benefit and are geared to protecting your business
- Unlimited legal advice from our specialist employment law solicitors via a telephone advice line
- Document and contract preparation including letters to employees for disciplinary problems, redundancies, poor performance, sickness absence, maternity leave and contract variations
- Optional insurance to cover awards of compensation for such matters as unfair dismissal/discrimination and the legal costs of defending Employment Tribunal proceedings
- Exclusive member access to the Employ-Line online resource centre
- Quarterly newsletter notifying you of important developments in employment law
Employ-Line brings you peace of mind
Linder Myers employment law solicitors have extensive experience, ensuring you receive a professional and cost-effective advice service. Our Employ-Line clients have access to specialist employment law advice on any issue they encounter, including:
- Dismissal or redundancy
- Discrimination and harassment
- Workplace injury
- Time off
- Reward systems
- Disciplinary issues and performance management
To safeguard their business and to give them peace of mind, an increasing number of employers are turning to Employ-Line. Take action to protect your business today. Contact us to find out more.