Unlike other national law firms, we have strong links to the agricultural sector with regional offices in the heart of agricultural communities .
Our long standing presence within these areas, has allowed us to develop a keen understanding of the challenges facing owners and occupiers of rural properties.
- The sale and purchase of land, farms and estates
- Property development, from large and complex projects to smaller ventures
- Landlord and Tenant issues
- Licences and Farm Tenancies
- Structuring, financing and taxation
- Family partnerships and business structures