The right preparation and legal support will not only help to reduce the impact of any employment disputes, but will help reduce the likelihood of such disputes occurring in the first place.
Don’t wait for the worst to happen, protect your reputation and your pocket and reduce the risk of litigation by signing up to Employ-Line today.
- Audit of your current employment procedures including drafting and amending contracts of employment and staff handbooks to ensure they work to your benefit and are geared to protecting your business.
- Unlimited legal advice from our specialist employment law solicitors via a telephone advice line.
- Access to employment lawyers with expertise specific to the issues you face.
- Document and contract preparation including letters to employees for disciplinary problems, redundancies, poor performance, sickness absence, maternity leave and contract variations.
- Regular updating of your redundancy/disciplinary invite/dismissal letters.
- Exclusive access to the Employ-Line online resource centre.
- Regular updates notifying you of important developments in employment law.
- Optional insurance to cover awards of compensation for such matters as unfair dismissal/discrimination and the legal costs of defending Employment Tribunal proceedings.
If you would like further information on how Employ-Line could support you and your business, please do not hesitate to contact Alan Lewis of our Employment Department on 0161 837 6807, or email firstname.lastname@example.orgRegister for Employ-Line How much does Employ-Line cost?