Why Linder Myers
Brain and head injuries can have a serious and often lasting effect on how you live your life. Impacting on your career, your family, your day-to-day living and even your personality, compensation can offer a real lifeline for victims and their families.
When such a serious injury occurs, it is vital to get expert advice.
At Linder Myers our Personal Injury team has a wealth of experience specialising in severe brain and head injury claims to ensure the best possible result for you.
With a reputation for delivering the very highest level of client care, our dedicated team of lawyers has the knowledge and compassion to guide you through what can be an extremely difficult time and help to protect your financial future.
Specialist legal advice tailored to your needs
With a focus on your unique circumstances and individual requirements our qualified legal team is supported by external experts such as surgeons and financial advisors to help provide additional advice on your injuries, rehabilitation and financial needs. So from start to finish you can be sure you’ll receive the best outcome in the fastest time possible.
At Linder Myers we offer a full service when pursuing compensation claims following an accident resulting in a brain or head injury.
- Investigate who is to blame for your injuries
- Liaise with third party insurers to save you the hassle
- Arrange a medical examination
- Negotiate early compensation payments where possible to help fund private medical treatment and rehabilitation
- Help advise on benefits, employment rights and other financial matters to help smooth the process as much as possible
- Work with our Court of Protection team to help clients suffering from very severe injuries who need assistance in managing finances and other affairs
A range of funding options are available to help you pursue your claim, including no-win no-fee arrangements, designed to help you pursue your case without risk or cost.
Our personal injury lawyers will always advise what is best for you, contact a member of our team on 0161 832 6972 or email a summary of your claim, with your contact details, to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Contact us today to find out more about how we can help you.