Beauty injury claims team
Trust in the very best legal advice and support
As one of the largest personal injury departments in the country, you can be assured that your beauty treatment injury claim will be handled professionally and sensitively.
With the highest level of legal skills and personal injury expertise our team of solicitors and paralegals will investigate every claim they receive and ensure you get the compensation you are entitled to.
Our beauty injury team has a wide range of personal injury experience, but particularly specialises in cosmetic injury cases which can vary from hairdressing claims such as the use of inappropriate chemicals, to nail bar claims.
Recent cosmetic injury cases have included:
- Burns to the face and scalp and hair falling out as a result of using a well-known brand of toning shampoo
- Nails being extracted by force
- Hair going green after a product was left on for too long
- Hair going grey after a product was left on for too long
- Scarring and severe pain following several courses of the wrong vein removal procedure
Our personal injury lawyers will always advise what is best for you, contact a member of our team on 0161 832 6972 or email a summary of your claim, including the date of the incident and your contact details, to email@example.com.